July 6, 2011

who inspires me in blogging?

i found these two peeps here have given me strength so strong i could update my blog almost every second!
and, no wonder my page quite a bit look like them. the content especially.
i love the way they plot the stories, how they manage to face certain kind of situation which sometimes funny to read about! 
i like the way they express new ideas or invent something valuable and share it right away!
and the important is, i learn english as well. 

you can check them out :
My S'crap'book of Life in my Blog of Interest Lists
while 
Maria Elena in My Favorites Lists
i am no way to make them noticing me posting this. ehe shy maaa. but if they mentioned this accidentally, all i wanna tell them is, i adore u two!

No comments:

Blogroll

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Path of Our Life...

Yeahu..

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers