April 23, 2011

Work load, and I LOVE YOU



this week, and all remaining bout 2-3 weeks are first degree's exam week..
im getting bz doing ma work, dat is continuing ma 2nd or 3rd retitled research.. current research: all about antioxidant values in selected coastal plants..oh great! master study always change topics..it depends on ur supervisor, surroundings and what's ur SV up to..
naa its okay though..im thinking of just to finish this before any abrupt ideas appear from nowhere, in sudden..

the thing now is, just wanna express my sincere, intimate n eternal love to my love one, my fiance..
thanks for being all around me, beside me, holding my faith..even im not that rational by sometimes..childish.. well i only show those to you.. hehehe..
I LOVE YOU!





No comments:

Blogroll

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Path of Our Life...

Yeahu..

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers