November 24, 2011

awesomeness! i'm addicted to that!


oh yeahsss.. 
recently, i spent my evening for a couple of hours at swimming pool, USM.
i was very eager to learn how to swim, which is one of my several goals. 
my roommates are the best companions. luckily we have an auxiliary activity.

after spending like 2 to 3 days continuous training, two weeks straight, i think that i'm getting used to it. kind of know how the concept of swimming i should take care of. its not as hard as i thought! walla!
knowing how to control the breathing and how to control the body floating is like awesome!

the most excitement is diving part. laying down the body touching the pool floor is like woahhh!!!
i'm sinking! and groveling! Lil Fiance was the one who taught me that.
yeah. a moment of joy i could crawl and explore the water-world. go deeper and pull up my body with a very little energy to the surface, nice and easy. wonderful. 

as for swimming, at first, i was like 'tak bolehla'. i always got problem with my hip. whenever the hip should be dipped underwater, it goes up. little tense to me. i can never stabilize the body if i couldn't control that part.  i have no confidence at all. ye la kan, watching other people swimming like athlete of course made me a bit down. felt like oh my, that woman is my great competitor! that man is so show off! thinking of it, who am i to compare with those expert pro fellas whom century-ly live with water! 

so i started to make a move by copying those fellas. sinking myself underwater, watch and learn how they move the arms and legs through the lens of goggles. how these body parts are functioning in order to get the movement and play the water flows. 

it came the time where my Lil Fiance joined and taught us. the best and simple swim i have ever learned. i called it Joe's style. it was hard for me to learn the 'katak' style as it requires me to control arms and legs and make them synchronously in time. i found it hard. however, the way Lil Fiance taught is way much easier. i don't have to push and eject so much energy upon moving. just exhale a bit and the body will fall and sink slowly, whenever the body floats up, that's the time to inhale. 

honestly, i hate jogs! but finally i found an evening exercise that gives me so much pleasure. i couldn't feel so much exhausted as jog does. i feel no sweat. as the sweats mix with water kan. lol. i enjoyed dipping myself into the pool.

i could say swimming burns more calories than other activity. for me lah. because u will never feel tired and fatigued which is, your body tries to access some muscles' hidden energy when u are in water. your body releases heat, but we can still be active as the coldness of water neutralized the uneasyness.  :)

apart from that, the significant of swimming is, it makes me active after each round. i feel energized. once i pulled myself out of pool, i bear my own weight, of course heavier than in the water. to train the cardiovascular system and blood circulation, that's the routine.

from this routine, i appreciate life, especially student's life.
i should never hold up any tasks and never compromise with procrastination. that's what i feel. 
believe or not, when u are active, u will unconsciously train yourself of discipline and committed to your job. assignments!
furthermore, we can avoid sleeping after a'sar. that's the important part. 

nak jadi gila ka? tidoq lepas a'saq? 

No comments:

Blogroll

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Path of Our Life...

Yeahu..

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers